TERM AND CONDITION
Warranty and Service Policy ( W.E.F. 1st January 2015) Our Warranty:
Limited Warranty Terms and Conditions: Zodin Industries LLP, (hereinafter referred to as the ‘Company’) provides this Limited Warranty to the purchaser of the Zodin Stabilizer.) Supplied in the sales package (herein after collectively referred to as the ‘Product’).
The Company’s Limited Warranty extends only to the original purchaser/ end user of the Product, and is not assignable or transferable to a subsequent purchaser/ end user.
- Toll Free Number: Company’s Toll Free number will be available for registering Complaints.
- Complain will be registered by the person appointed at the Zodin Industries LLP Head Office
- Free on-site service will be provided with-in the Municipal/Corporation area by Zodin Industries LLP
- Free Dealer Point Services will be provided in the Areas by Zodin Industries LLP as mention Below :-
- Warranty will be valid only after the availability of the Duly Filled warranty Card and Bill of Purchase.
Limited Warranty: Zodin Industries LLP, provides Warranty of your Zodin Products (hereinafter referred to as “Product”) The Warranty only in Municipal Areas in INDIA in the following :
- New Delhi & NCR
- Madhya Pradesh : Gwalior & Jabalpur
- Bihar : Patna
- Rajasthan : Jodhpur
- Assam : Guwahati
- Uttar Pradesh : Varanasi, Gorakhpur, Jaunpur, Allhabad
1800 11 1807 (Toll free) | 011-6563-1807
10.00 AM to 6.00 PM (Mon-Sat)
Email us at : firstname.lastname@example.org
To get maximum out of your new product, we recommend you to:
- Read the guidelines for safe and efficient use as provided in the safe and efficient use as provided in the User’s Manual.
- Read the Limited Warranty terms and conditions as provided in your Zodin Products User’s Manual.
- Keep your original receipt; you will need it for warranty services.
*The warranty terms are subject to change without prior notice.
If, your area is not covered, Please call us at 011-65631807 or 1800-11-1807, we will try to give full support as and when possible.
Provisions and Exclusions:
- This Limited Warranty does not cover:
- Defects caused by improper handling
- Defects or damages caused by misuse of the Product, including use that is contrary to the instructions provided by the Company set out in the Product’s User’s Manual
- Other acts beyond the reasonable control of the Company (including but not limited to forcibly.)
- The repaired or replaced part(s) or item(s) shall stand warranted only for the remaining warranty period since the date of purchase. If the Product is damaged due to liquid spillage, exposure to moisture, exposure to extreme thermal or environmental conditions, or if there
- is a physical damage to the Product, or if the Product was found tampered/ found opened, modified or repaired by anyone other than the Company’s Authorised Care Centre, the Warranty is void.
ZODIN INDUSTRIES LLP